Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Plea

Dear readers,

On June 8th, I will be returning home to an adorable beagle, the legal ability to go to bars, and full access to Chipotle and hummus. Absent from that list, most unfortunately, is Four Loko, which I have never experienced in all its supposed glory of alcohol, caffeine, guarana, and taurine. If any of you would be so kind as to save me a few cans before they are pulled from the shelves, I would be forever indebted to you. Your support of my acquisition of soon-to-be illegal beverages means so much to me.

Love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'll try and pick some up this weekend if I can-- last I heard there was non at the Birks anymore as of yesterday. It's not that good dude. It's actually revolting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you can just come back to the States :)

    ReplyDelete