Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update

Okay, so I'm a lazy blogger. Many apologies. I've been very busy going on road trips (first time renting a car and first time getting a parking ticket! it was a truly momentous day), joining student unions, getting used to house music (I might even go to Sensational this spring!), outdrinking Belgians, dancing, making sushi, watching Gossip Girl, hitting the club at 2:30 AM, hiking at the lake, buying more sweaters, planning for Halloween, buying tickets to Stockholm, and sitting at many, many cafes. It's hard knock life, but someone's got to do it. I actually have to stay in tonight and eschew a night at Parken (the only place I've found thus far that plays Top 40. They also have incredibly cheap cider and XIDER which is so delicious. The only burden is last time we were there some Croatian told me that the US "doesn't know what it's like to be bombed, because you only bomb other people." Dude, that's the best pickup line you've got?) to write my first paper here. Three-page summary, that's what's up! I love being abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment